We are now looking for a dynamic and highly motivated team member to join our team in Yangon Head Office as HR Executive.
Position Title: HR Executive
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Under direct supervision of ADM/HR Manager, HR Executive will be responsible for development and implementation of HR programs, policies and procedures and overseeing HR operations, ranging from timekeeping and pay administration, talent acquisition, contract management, grievance management, staff database management, report preparation, policy compliance, to assisting in performance appraisal process, and other ad hocs duties as necessary.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in any related discipline (Preferably Business Administration or Human Resources or any other related field) with a Diploma or Professional Certificate in HRM or Business Administration.
- At least 3 years' professional experience in related field
- Expert knowledge of HR policies, procedures and labour legislation and HR systems
- High level of accuracy, integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Good command of English in both writing and speaking
- Excellent team player and ability to collaborate and actively work in a team
- Proven leadership abilities with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, complaint handling and conflict resolution skills
- Good understanding in strategic planning
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines